Penn State Football: Going behind enemy lines with Purdue
Penn State Football kicks off the season against Purdue, find out more about the Boilermakers from Behind Enemy Lines.
Penn State Football kicks off the season under the lights on Thursday night, Sept. 1, as the Nittany Lions open up on the road at Purdue.
To get a better view of Purdue, Nittany Central talked to Mike Carmin, who covers the Boilermakers for The Journal and Courier.
1. Your Initial thoughts on Penn State vs Purdue
2. Who on Offense should Penn State be concerned
3. For those who don’t follow Purdue, what makes this matchup very interesting
4. Do you like the idea of starting the season with a Conference game
5. What is one reason why Purdue defeats Penn State
Penn State has owned the Boilermakers based on playing better upfront in the series. The Boilermakers have experience on the offensive line and plenty of depth on the defensive line. They need to hold up to have a chance to win.
READ NEXT: Penn State Football at Purdue betting guide, predictions, more